This dark chocolate granola with yogurt, topped with passion fruit is simply divine. We are so excited to share with you this recipe because not only it's delicious, healthy, easy to make but also looks very nice & appetizing.
It's definitely a perfect choice for breakfast. Now let's look into the ingredients you need for this recipe:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (any yogurt of your preference)
- 3-4 tbs Dark Chocolate Granola
- 1 passion fruit
- 1 ts chopped pistachios (or any nuts)
- Put Greek yogurt in a bowl, add a few tablespoons of granola.
- Slice open the passion fruit, scoop out the pulp and put it on the granola and yogurt. Add 1 tea spoon chopped pistachios. Serve.
You can ready this low-carb and healthy breakfast for your whole family in just 5 minutes. Now there's no more excuse why you can't ready a healthy breakfast while you are in hurry.