Healthy Banana Almond Chocolate Cake Recipe
Craving a guilt-free treat? Try our delicious and nutritious Banana Almond Chocolate cake! They're sugar-free, gluten-free, and absolutely scrumptious. Here's how to whip up a batch:
- 1 cup rolled oats (blended into powder)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped almond nuts
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- A handful of chocolate chips
- A sprinkle of cocoa powder for topping
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners or grease it lightly.
- In a blender or food processor, grind the rolled oats into a fine powder. This will give your cake a wholesome texture.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas until they're smooth and creamy. You can use a fork or a potato masher for this.
- Add the blended oats, chopped almond nuts, eggs, cocoa powder, and almond butter to the mashed bananas. Mix everything together until well combined.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips. You can also use dark chocolate chips for an even healthier option.
- Pour the batter evenly into your cake tray, filling each one about 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
Once done, remove the cake from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes in the tin.
Finally, sprinkle a touch of cocoa powder on top of the cake for that extra indulgence.
Share this recipe with your friends and family to spread the love for healthy baking! Enjoy your guilt-free Banana Almond Chocolate Cake!
Give this recipe a try and let us know how it turns out!